Daily drive-up COVID-19 testing is offered at the Okmulgee Medical Center and Okemah Community Hospital. You must call in advance to schedule the test. Emergency services are also available 24/7 at our hospitals.
Standard Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please call in advance to schedule your test:
Okmulgee Medical Center (918) 756-4233, ext. 4001
Okemah Community Hospital (918) 623-1424 ext. 1542
What to expect:
- The scheduler will inquire about whether you are displaying any signs and/or symptoms, and whether you have had an exposure in the last 14 days.
- You will be provided a date and time with instructions on where to park and the number to call upon arrival.
- The COVID test will be performed via nasal swab.
- The test performed will be a rapid antigen test and will be processed onsite.
- You will receive a call with your results, which are typically provided within 24 hours. The timeframe for results could be longer based on patient volumes.