Physical Rehabilitation Center
Physical Rehabilitation services for the whole family
As Medicare/Medicaid certified facility, the PRC provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care for adults and children suffering disabling illnesses or injuries. Our skilled care unit provides physical rehabilitation as you regain strength and prepare to return home. Full-time physicians and nurses evaluate, treat and manage your care in an attentive, compassionate environment.
Just a short drive from Tulsa, it is conveniently located in Okmulgee off of Highway 75.
- Skilled Nursing unit features semi-private quad rooms with designated male and female areas
- Long Term Acute Care unit includes semi-private rooms and isolation rooms and provides extended antibiotic and wound care treatment
- Comprehensive adult and pediatric outpatient program for disabling illness or injuries
- Pediatric and adult physical therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- The region’s only Aquatic Physical Therapy program
- Okmulgee County’s only Outpatient Cardiac Rehab program