COVID-19 Vaccine Event – Jan. 23, Okmulgee
The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Department of Health will host a drive-through patient vaccination event in Okmulgee on Jan. 23, 2021 at the Okmulgee Medical Center.
Appointments will be offered to current MCNDH patients who are 65 years and older and who register through the vaccine information line at (918) 758-3601. The health system plans to deliver 300 first doses of the Pfizer vaccine at the event.
Patients interested in registering should call to sign up by Thursday, January 21 at 5 p.m. Appointments will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
What: Muscogee (Creek) Nation Department of Health, Patient Vaccination Event
Where: Drive-through at Okmulgee Medical Center, 1212 S. Belmont
When: Saturday, January 23, 2021 starting at 8 a.m. by appointment only.
Who: MCNDH patients 65 years and older
How to sign-up:
- Call the vaccine information line (918) 758-3601.
- Carefully follow the prompts to sign-up.
- Listen for the sign-up option (#2) and then select ‘Okmulgee Clinic’ by pressing 1.
- Leave your first/last name, date of birth, best call back phone number, and state you want to schedule for the ‘Okmulgee Vaccine Clinic on Saturday, January 23, 2021’.
- Please only leave one message. Your information will be logged in the order it was received and you will be contacted with an appointment time.